https://usmanhamzausmanhamza9.blogspot.com/?m=1 xml How can I have a son,o Lord, he said, when my wife is barren and I am old and decrepit,.(the angel) answered,thus will it be your Lord said, this is easy for me, for when I brought you into being you were nothing..surah Al Maryam 8,9@the holy Quran Skip to main content

Privacy policy

Abu dawood #hadith no 1597# book of zakat

 Narrated by jabir bin abdullah  (RA) the messenger of allah  as saying a tenth is payable on what is watered by rivers and Brooks or from underground moisture and a twentieth on what is watered by draught camels..

How can I have a son,o Lord, he said, when my wife is barren and I am old and decrepit,.(the angel) answered,thus will it be your Lord said, this is easy for me, for when I brought you into being you were nothing..surah Al Maryam 8,9@the holy Quran

If we should be helpful the poor people,then Allah bless upon us and merciful.

Comments